Mold is everywhere and is common in most workplace and household dust. They reproduce by spores, and when the spores are in large quantities, they become health problems to humans because they have the potential for causing respiratory problems and allergic reactions. Some molds pose serious health risks to both human and animals when they produce a toxin called mycotoxins. High-level exposure to this toxic mold can lead to neurological problems and even death in some cases. Exposure to some molds can lead to symptoms such as:

Sinus and nasal congestion, runny nose, difficulty breathing, watery eyes, rash, eye irritations, sneezing, headache, throat irritation, cough, chest tightness and asthma.

It is very important to call on the help of a mold assessor at the first notice of mold in either your workplace or home. These experts will first make an assessment to identify if you have mold present. They do this by visually examining your premises and performing air quality testing. If mold is visible and present, they will decide on the right remediation level that is necessary to solve your problem. They will provide non-intrusive methods to assess the odor causing and visible molds, however; there will be more intrusive method needed to indicate the true amount of mold contamination you have. Their investigation will primarily focus on determining how to correct your moisture problem and removing it effectively and safely.

If you are in need of a mold assessment or remediation services, call Superior Mold Services, a professional company, as soon as possible to protect the ones around you. Waiting too long can cause property damage, but more importantly, can pose a serious health risk to you and others. Call and schedule a time for a licensed expert in mold to come by your home or business and make a thorough evaluation of the premises. Click here to see our Home Page